Create Your Brand
Hello! Start here and see how I can help if you’re new to running your own business, or at least newly ready to start working out what your brand is and what photos you need.
(Or if you want to audit your existing brand prior to refreshing / re-branding).
1. Download and fill in my free workbook: How to Nail Your Niche & Understand Your Ideal Client
2. Buy my Create Your Brand Workbook – Twenty essential steps to creating a strong, stand out brand.
3. Download my Brand Visuals Checklist / Buy my more in-depth Brand Visuals E-Book (links coming soon)
4. Learn how to take beautiful photos for your social media posts – join the next round of my Basic to Brilliant (AND on-Brand) online smartphone photography course for business owners for all your product shots, selfies, behind the scenes photos and more – Sign up to the Wait List for the next course now!
5. Book a headshot photography session, or ideally a branding photography session (mine include headshots, and are a mix of business and personal branding photos. Try the one-off brand shoot, or maybe the Double Colours package). Click on the links to read more about them.
5. Join my FREE Facebook Group Your Brand Story for brand and brand photography tips.
Feel a little camera-shy? Have a read of my 7 tips to plan and totally rock your brand photo shoot: